We are glad to announce a Permanent Monthly Contest – Top Poster of the Month at IntCube.Com Forums.
The Top Poster (the one with maximum number of posts and threads) will be awarded Rs.1500. The amount may be increased from the next month depending upon the response.
Here are the rules to be strictly followed :-
- This contest is opening from next month i.e. 1st September 2009.
- Winner will be declared in 1st week of next month.
- The prize money is applicable for the residents of Pakistan only, preferably students.
- It is open for all the existing members as well as the newly Registered Members.(If you don’t have an account, you can Register for FREE.)
- All posts you make must be meaningful,should have at least 10 characters.(“yes,no,nice,good,nice post,thank you………..etc.” like posts will not be counted.
- You should concentrate more on making new meaningful threads (at least 50% of your posts should be new threads).
- The prize amount will be sent though post within 1 week of declaration of results.
- The Administration have the rights to make any changes in the above rules without prior notification.
- We have developed a special software that will keep track of all posts made by our members.
- Top Poster of the Month information will be displayed at the bottom of the IntCube.Com Forum’s index page so anybody can check the status anytime.
That’s it just make relevant posts and you can earn Rs.1500 in Cash or Mobile Credit.
If you have any questions, just ask them here.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) provides a number of scholarships to the Pakistani students for the professional & higher education. The scholarships are provided for various Undergraduate, Masters and PhD programmes, both within the country and foreign universities. These scholarships are advertised through major national newspapers and are also available on HEC website.
In its endeavor to develop a class of Highly Qualified and professional Faculty in Pakistan, HEC has launched a series of scholarship programs. Through this series, HEC aims to provide the much needed impetus to the academia by offering indigenous as well as foreign PhD degrees to both faculty members and students. It is well cognizant of the need for customizing the existing scholar ship programs along with providing new opportunities for the pursuit of higher education at home and abroad. With an objective of reinforcing universally accepted principle of excellence in academia, HEC has designed the scholar ship series. Scholar ships are offered not only in reputable disciplines but also in the less recognized but crucial emerging fields.
Several scholarship schemes comprising of indigenous as well as foreign scholarship/fellowships are currently being offered under the program. PhD scholars in all disciplines of strategic national significance are proceeding to various reputable foreign universities/institutions/ research centers by availing these schemes.
The Under Graduate program offers financial assistance to the undergraduate students pursuing or aiming to pursue undergraduate programs of universities/ institutes at home or abroad. Under this program students are offered financial assistance on need as well as talent basis..
The MS program funds postgraduate students for their studies in national universities/ institutes as well as foreign institutions. Under this program students are offered financial assistance for the programs of studies in various disciplines…
The MS leading to M Phil/ PhD program aims to stimulate research and development activities in public sector universities which shall -in turn- generate highly-qualified human resources…
HEC-USAID Need Based Scholarship Program
In pursuance of the Government’s initiative of providing financial relief to meritorious but deprived students, HEC has commenced with the financial assistance/need based scholar ship programs. HEC aims to elevate the socio-economic position of the needy & deserving students by providing access to quality education through need-based scholar ships. Government of Pakistan has also duly acknowledged the financial constraints barring students from acquiring higher education and has thus earmarked substantial funds for the improvement of education sector.
HEC signed an agreement of US 7.33 million in July 2004 with United State Agency for International Development (USAID) to provide grant for scholarship in the field of Agriculture and Business Administration at undergraduate & graduate level.